About Me

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog, and thank you for stopping by. I hope you find it informative, and if there is anything I have missed or you would like me to talk about please drop me a line of suggestion. After seeing a nutritional therapist I decided from the improvement of my own health that I would like to be there in the same way for others, therefore, I studied two degrees; one in Nutritional Therapy and another in Bioscience Nutrition so that i could be equipped to support a number of health conditions. I now work for a supplement company on a clinical team supporting practitioners and keeping upto date with all new scientific information and provide private consultations too aswel as keeping my blog going :)

ttps://twitter.com/Samanthaeprior

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Walking to School Month

Walking to school month is a great idea to get you all fit and healthy, there are some motivating tips below to get you wrapping up warm and bouncing out of the front door

1. exercise before a lesson stimulates circulation and brain activity, therefore children tend to achieve better results in class after running around
2. Being outside in your natural surroundings help boost our mood and encourage some vitamin D production in our skin to boost our immune system
3. Fruit and Vegetables contain vitamin C. Vitamin C just before walking improve energy output meaning you should be able to walk further without feeling that you tire as easily
4. Eating your oily fish such as sardines, mackerel, salmon and tuna provide you with omega 3. Omega 3 helps oil our joints a bit like oiling a hinge on a door to make it move easier. The more oily fish you have the more easy your joints can move
5. Walking through woods and fields or being in our garden has a really calming effect by rebalancing our natural energy levels

1 comment: