About Me

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog, and thank you for stopping by. I hope you find it informative, and if there is anything I have missed or you would like me to talk about please drop me a line of suggestion. After seeing a nutritional therapist I decided from the improvement of my own health that I would like to be there in the same way for others, therefore, I studied two degrees; one in Nutritional Therapy and another in Bioscience Nutrition so that i could be equipped to support a number of health conditions. I now work for a supplement company on a clinical team supporting practitioners and keeping upto date with all new scientific information and provide private consultations too aswel as keeping my blog going :)

ttps://twitter.com/Samanthaeprior

Wednesday 2 May 2018

5 top tips to support the immune system




1. We produce vitamin D in our skin from sun exposure, therefore in the winter a supplement can be a great idea to support our immune system and mood!
2. Eat your fruit and vegetables as they contain an array of antioxidants such as vitamin C that act like our guards protecting our body from infections
3. Buy some local honey or manuka honey. Local honey tends to have the best immune support for you, if you have a sore throat, honey mixed with lemon and ginger can be soothing and healing
4. Chomp on garlic it is a natural antibacterial. The more you cook it, the less effective it is so ideally throw it into a dish and only cook very briefly. Eating the spice - cloves are brilliant at disguising any sign that you have eaten garlic at all!
5. If you do get a cold, cut dairy out for a few days as it is mucus forming and therefore can make you feel more congested.


1 comment:

  1. There are many kinds of allergies. Some affect your internal organs while other allergies affect your skin. A certified Nutritionist of Dietitian Fit has many years of experience in dealing with patients suffering from a wide range of allergies. I know Dietitian Fit & Co is best option to get proper plan.

    ReplyDelete