About Me

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog, and thank you for stopping by. I hope you find it informative, and if there is anything I have missed or you would like me to talk about please drop me a line of suggestion. After seeing a nutritional therapist I decided from the improvement of my own health that I would like to be there in the same way for others, therefore, I studied two degrees; one in Nutritional Therapy and another in Bioscience Nutrition so that i could be equipped to support a number of health conditions. I now work for a supplement company on a clinical team supporting practitioners and keeping upto date with all new scientific information and provide private consultations too aswel as keeping my blog going :)

ttps://twitter.com/Samanthaeprior

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Morning Juice Boost

With summer here, a thirst quenching juice is always a good start to the day.

Before a cycle in the morning make up a fresh juice before I leave to kick start my digestion and give me a good level of sugar to support energy for the cycle.
The fruits and vegetables are packed with antioxidants to nuetralise damage induced by exercise.  The recipe below also contains vitamin C which may even help improve energy output.  
 
Here is this mornings, give it a go, put it through the juicer and see what you think:

½ grapefruit
½ lemon
1 braeburn apple 
3cm by 2cm cube of ginger
3 sprigs of mint
2 carrots
1 orange

No comments:

Post a Comment