About Me

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog, and thank you for stopping by. I hope you find it informative, and if there is anything I have missed or you would like me to talk about please drop me a line of suggestion. After seeing a nutritional therapist I decided from the improvement of my own health that I would like to be there in the same way for others, therefore, I studied two degrees; one in Nutritional Therapy and another in Bioscience Nutrition so that i could be equipped to support a number of health conditions. I now work for a supplement company on a clinical team supporting practitioners and keeping upto date with all new scientific information and provide private consultations too aswel as keeping my blog going :)

ttps://twitter.com/Samanthaeprior

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Jacquis 6 week weightloss diary


Feel Good for 2013


Jacqui is an event manager who has approached me to support her in weightloss for the next 6 weeks to get her into her little number. Follow weekly to see how she gets along: 

http://www.eulalieevents.co.uk/index.php/category/nutritional-therapy/ 

Hello Everyone

Well it’s February and dare I say it eaten far too much of the naughty stuff over the last few months and piled all that wieght on. So as my belated New Year feel good about myself I have got together with my good friend Samantha Prior from Nutritionally Balance to do a healthy eating plan for the next 6 weeks to shift this extra weight.

So the plan is designing a good eating plan that I will enjoy and best of all stick to, looking at my blood sugar balance and identifying the times in the day when I get that dip and need a pick me up normally about 2.30-3pm. Yes you’ve got it that sugar fix of chocolate, cakes and biscuits and lastly but of high importance daily exercise, which as my close friend know i am not a big fan of.
Every week I will do a journal of the last 7 days, which will include my meals for the day plus snacks (healthy of course), my highs and lows which will no doubt be quite comical well not for my poor boyfriend.

So lets begin with my height at 5’2″ and my current weight 10.11lbs (don’t laugh I can see you smirking) at a dress size 16. Yes I’ve let myself go a little bit and now my goal weight is 9.10lbs and dress size 12 and girls lets be realistic when trying to drop a few dress sizes, don’t aim for a Kate Moss size 0 it will never happen and you will fail before you have even started.

So  Samantha who is a nutritional therapist as made me complete the forms for her to anaylze and see details of my medical history, lifestyle and eating habits”oh no” my secrets out also please don’t forget to consult your GP before starting a weight loss plan and exercise, this is really important. So now Samantha can plan an eating and exercise routine for the next 6 weeks.

So guys next week I will start my first week so follow me to see how I get on and if you want to join me then why not get in touch with Samantha for a consultation, it’s so easy just contact her on nutritionallybalanced.blogspot.co.uk and also twitter.com/Samanthaprior

Well that’s me for today, wish me luck on my journey of losing the bulge and getting a better healthier lifestyle. and don’t forget to follow me I will need a lot of encouragement. To keep track of my progress follow me on twitter and like my page on facebook.

Bye for now
Jacqui x

No comments:

Post a Comment