About Me

My photo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog, and thank you for stopping by. I hope you find it informative, and if there is anything I have missed or you would like me to talk about please drop me a line of suggestion. After seeing a nutritional therapist I decided from the improvement of my own health that I would like to be there in the same way for others, therefore, I studied two degrees; one in Nutritional Therapy and another in Bioscience Nutrition so that i could be equipped to support a number of health conditions. I now work for a supplement company on a clinical team supporting practitioners and keeping upto date with all new scientific information and provide private consultations too aswel as keeping my blog going :)

ttps://twitter.com/Samanthaeprior

Wednesday 8 January 2014

January Detox Drink



Juicing is a great way to boost the metabolism, support digestion and encourage fat breakdown. After the heavy Christmas season, many of us are trying to shift those additional pounds we enjoyed putting on so much through Christmas treats.
Below is a recipe that you can follow each morning to cleanse the system and boost that weightloss. The ingredients are included to supress the appetite and kick start the digestive system that may have become a little sluggish over the last few weeks.

Juice:
2 carrots
1cm cube of fresh ginger
½ teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
½ a lemon
1/4 of a medium sized pineapple
1 teaspoon of organic burst wheatgrass
2 teaspoons of organic bust spirulina
300 ml of still filtered water

The fat metabolising trick:
After juicing, aim to drink within 15 minutes whilst the digestive properties of the juice are still active.  




No comments:

Post a Comment